永利网址【原创】中国和英国双语诗:Tell It to the Young Guys/告诉那多少个年轻人

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你了然,某些鸟儿是决定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的远大。

02

永利网址 1

Patti Smith

Tell It to the Young Guys

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
您明白,有个别鸟儿是决定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的赫赫。

那么些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你仇隙左近的高墙;稳步地,你习于旧贯了生存在当中;最后你会发掘本人必须要依赖它而活着。那就叫体制化。 First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命能够总结为大器晚成种简易的精选:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死

告知这几个青年

Tell it to the young guys

告诉这么些青年

Yeah, tell all you know

永利网址,科学,告诉他们你所通晓的万事

Tell 'em about the golden path for the privileged few

报告她们那条少数特权人士的纯金通道

Tell 'em about fear for the different-looking stars

报告他们对不平等的一定量的诚惶诚惧

Tell 'em to cut their yearning wings

报告她们剪掉他们无时或忘的翎翅

Tell 'em to cool down their passionate blood

告知她们温度下跌他们热情的血液

Tell 'em about money

告知他们关于钱的事

It's worth more than living

它比生命还首要

Tell 'em about hating to lose

报告他们恶感战败

Tell 'em winning is Justice

告知他们胜者即为正义

Tell 'em "You're not worth shit"

告诉他们“你一文不值”

Then tell 'em to shoulder every responsibility

然后告诉她们去肩担每朝气蓬勃项义务

Tell 'em to smile each time

报告她们每回都要笑

Cause sadness is so ungrateful

因为痛楚是那么的不知感恩

Tell 'em they belong to you

告知他们,他们归属你

Tell 'em to succumb to your needs

告诉他们要臣服于你的急需

Or you'll see that they go to hell

要否则你会亲自小编保护险她们下鬼世界

Go ahead

继续

Tell 'em they are wrong

告诉他们,他们是错的

Tell 'em they will fail

报告他们,他们会失败

Do you know?

你精晓吗?

As you crawl away reluctantly into the destined night

当你不情愿地爬向命定的夜幕

A new dawn shall rise

多个新的天明将会上涨

And the meek shall inherit the earth

而孱弱的一定承接那么些世界

宣称:本文故事集中斯洛伐克共和国语部分均为原创,如需转发请简信联系作者

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命能够归纳为黄金时代种简易的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life. 笔者也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 时光慢的就像是刀割 那是自身毕生最长的生机勃勃夜

First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
那么些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周边的高墙;逐步地,你习于旧贯了生存在其间;最后你会开掘本人必须要依赖它而生存。那就叫体制化。

First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
这么些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你埋怨周围的高墙;稳步地,你习贯了生活在其间;最后你会发现自个儿必须要依靠它而活着。那就叫体制化。

永利网址 2

04

07

上一篇:一头狗的情深 下一篇:没有了